Friday, March 2, 2012

What I Think About School


MIT+reflection
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34017702@N00/74907741
Some people think school is boring, dumb, stupid, etc. but some students say school is fun, cool, etc. I think school can go both ways, it can be boring at one minute and fun at the next,  but it is also fun if you can talk to your classmates and do the work at the same time. I hate when I work by myself because then if I don’t know the answer nobody can help me, I think we should work more with partners and in groups, and I think that’s why students fall asleep in class. I think we need more communication with others and don’t have to go to school at 6 in the morning. Kids brains don’t work properly early in the morning, that’s the  reason students fall asleep a lot. I think students should have more technology with there work, and make school shorter. They should make it were one day you can ware whatever you want and other days you can ware uniforms.

I think we should more time to talk to friends and walk because we don’t have a lot of time for that. We should have better launches then the same thing every other day because it is getting old. Then students coming to school more, have fun, and not be sleepy.

4 comments:

  1. That is so true I think that we should do that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think school is a waste of time.
    You waste so much time just sitting there just doing nothing when you could be learning so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan
    I think we should talk to friends more to. Some days its fun and some are not.
    Deven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jordan, (:
    I agree with what you said about; 
    'Some people think school is boring, dumb, stupid, etc. but some students say school is fun, cool, etc. I think school can go both ways.'
    school can be boring at times, but when you are out with your friends, you feel a diffrent way about school!

    -Tayla, ★

    ReplyDelete